- 01-17-2015, 10:38 AM #51
- 01-17-2015, 01:39 PM #52iMore Genius
- 3,033 Posts
Re: Do You Prefer An iTunes Backup Or An iCloud Backup?
I use the iCloud backup, but it never runs automatically because of how I use my phone. I charge it at night on my nightstand, but I run a clock app (RedClock) as a nightstand clock, so it’s never plugged in and in "sleep" mode.
I just run the iCloud back up (Settings > iCloud > Backup > Backup Now) at night when I plug it in. When the backup is done, I launch the clock app.
Not automatic, but it works for me!My Daily Drivers: iPhone: MGAU2LL Macs: MC976LL, MC516LL, MD387LL iPad: MGTX2LL
Freelance Curmudgeon. I run with scissors.
- By JustMe'D in forum iPhoneReplies: 6Last Post: 03-20-2014, 09:58 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2014, 09:55 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 09:14 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOSReplies: 4Last Post: 03-19-2014, 07:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2014, 07:13 PM