Remembering Back What Has Been You Favorite OS To Date And On What Device?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Of all the IDevices you have had whether it is an iPhone or iPad which was it and what was your favorite OS that gave you the least problems including to date.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know how to answer that question because the devices themselves never gave me any problems, however, I've had software quirks here and there but nothing a reboot, uninstall & reinstall or a restore couldn't fix....:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how to answer that question because the devices themselves never gave me any problems, however, I've had software quirks here and there but nothing a reboot, uninstall & reinstall or a restore couldn't fix....:)
I was actually asking about your favorite OS... The one that gave you the least amount of trouble that you did not have to continue to uninstall and install clean all the time and then what phone was it on? Hope I clarified that?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I was actually asking about your favorite OS... The one that gave you the least amount of trouble that you did not have to continue to uninstall and install clean all the time and then what phone was it on? Hope I clarified that?

Probably iOS 7

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2