- iMore Newbie
- 44 Posts
What Features do you hope for in iOS 8?
In about 6 months time iOS 8 will be released assuming Apple stays on there usual September iPhone/iOS release schedule.. When it comes the features improvements and added features should be very significant compared to iOS 7.. Anything specific you may want to see..?
Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums
- 03-03-2014, 09:23 PM #2
- 03-05-2014, 07:16 PM #3
- 03-08-2014, 07:38 AM #5iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
Re: What Features do you hope for in iOS 8?
I mentioned this in another thread, but I would love to see active notifications, and hands free use like the Moto X. Just imagine saying "Siri", and then being able to send a text, call, or receive a call from somebody, or anything else Siri can do without touching the phone. It's also very handy when you are driving, and you get a text from, say, your wife or husband, just to have Siri read it to you.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 03-12-2014, 10:55 PM #6
- 03-12-2014, 10:56 PM #7
- By Speedygi in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 04-10-2014, 05:52 AM
- By cinematicme in forum iOS 7Replies: 35Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 07:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 04:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 03:30 PM