- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Where do downloads save & how do I access them on my iOS devices?
Hi all so don't burn me at the stake. I have always been and Android user and recently switched to iOS with iPhone and iPad mini. I have sort of come to expect certain things in the way I use my tech but It seems I may now have to rely on a desktop for certain things again unless I am missing something.
I often with my android used it for quick management of my website with ftp and uploading/downloading things. Now I know iOS does not have a files manager as such like android does but i wonder if there is anything I am missing.
I have managed to get an ftp app but now the prob is downloading things like a zip file from a site. Where does it go or how do I access it? Also on android on certain sites and mine where I might want to hit a button in my admin panel to upload a file on android it would obviously allow me to go to file manager and choose the file, I can not seem to find any such feather on iOS as it only takes me to camera roll. I am taking a guess that you are all going to say jailbrake is the way. If this is the on,y option then I am a little gutted I chose iOS I honestly was ready to ditch android. I much prefer how iOS is after many years of using android but this has dishearten me.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- 03-01-2014, 02:47 PM #2
- 03-01-2014, 03:09 PM #3
- 03-01-2014, 03:26 PM #4
- 03-01-2014, 03:35 PM #5
- 03-02-2014, 11:28 AM #6
- By joaoquaresma in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-01-2014, 09:31 AM
- By Wallace in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-10-2014, 06:34 AM
- By rockfisher in forum iPad 4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 03-02-2014, 01:08 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2014, 08:38 AM