iOS developer wanted...

Ravi

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this is the most appropriate place but I'm looking for an independent iOS developer to join a team for an iOS magazine publishing adventure. We would prefer someone in the UK as we're already in the uk but if that's not possible, we can work around it!
This is not a full time job (yet) but it does pay.
Please pm / email me asap..

If this is not an appropriate place to plase this request, please can someone point me in the right direction?

Ravi

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
We're looking for someone who can help us publish a regular magazine. We will do the artwork / pages etc and the developer will need to get it into iPad format.
That's pretty much it!

Andrew ITCreate

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi, We can provide this offshore at a fraction of the price within Europe. For the price of one developer in the UK we can provide an entire team for you.
ITCreate.net

Calcifer2

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure the OP wants something more professional than an app that's simply a weblink. My experience with low cost offshoring has not been that great to say the least...

richardpaul

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey, HughJarse

According to me, you are right at your own decision to put your request here. :)

You have need of an iOS developer. I recommend you to Hire iOS developer that actually suits your app development needs or ideas that will be useful for you, i suggest you to hire iOS developers from IndiaNIC. They are good @ iPhone/iPad app programming. I had good time with them as personally and professionally.

You can mail them with your quote at enquiry (at) indianic (.) com

Regards,
Richard Paul

zebotan

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Hey,

i mean there are plenty websites out there where you can search developer for android, ios or other platforms. I was in the same situation months ago and i used google to find a directory of developers and designers to find the best one for my case.
What i found was www.designdirectory.com and theymakeapps.com both websites where you can see some references of the companies.
If you look more specific for a good designed apps try minglabs.

Best
Tom