Notification Center Design

Mattreed

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
For apple being such a leader in software and hardware design I am very surprised at the design of the notification center. The same lame pull down gesture as android which is not all that bad but the way it looks is terrible. I really think they dropped the ball on that one. As well imessage where there's no groups, no display picture and no status updates. Those are like the fundamentals of social networking. Imessage is not instant messaging, it's texting over wifi.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
now that there is an option to turn OFF the badge app icons; statusbar notification(s) almost seem like a must

iV1SHAL

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
For apple being such a leader in software and hardware design I am very surprised at the design of the notification center. The same lame pull down gesture as android which is not all that bad but the way it looks is terrible. I really think they dropped the ball on that one. As well imessage where there's no groups, no display picture and no status updates. Those are like the fundamentals of social networking. Imessage is not instant messaging, it's texting over wifi.

I know what happened to Apple being revolutionary?

skulkingghost

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I was very surprised with the notification center look. I was expecting the search "page" to be used for that. I haven't used notification center much since its launch and have been unimpressed with it thus far.

douglaswilson

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
notification center

Is it possible to rearrange how alerts appear in the notification center? I thought I read it somewhere but can't find it now. Can someone help me out by telling me how i can rearrange them? Thanks!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
You can in setting and then notification set by time or Manual move the order of the list press edit and arrange

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW