Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mobileiphone
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Default Mobile Iphone Application Development

In this world of technology mobile phone is one of the most amazing and important device for every person. Hence due to such an extensive demand and use of Mobile device, and its applications its industry is going through an intensive progressive phase. Mobile and other compact devices are becoming more and more popular in this world. So, when ever a new mobile device is launched in market people gone crazy about its possible applications, and need them in their mobile device. Mainly there are following mobile application developments in demand these days:

IPhone Application Development
    BlackBerry Application Development
    Windows Mobile Application Development
    Android Mobile Application Development
    Symbian Application Development
    J2ME Application Development
    Smartphone Application Development
    iPad Application Development

No matter if you want to use you are using a mobile for your business, or just for lea sure along with calling facility you can easily get the mobile applications developed for your business or personal use. If you are out of office the mobile application can make your life easy by using Business application on your phone to handle most of your office work from your mobile. If you are getting bored and wish to play a quick game, or wish to listen to some music with some alteration on it, you can have an application for the same. Along with that you can have application for the following categories:

Business Applications
    Education Applications
    Entertainment Applications
    Finance Applications
    GPRS Applications
    Game Applications
    Health Care & Finance Applications
    Search & Travel Applications

Mobile applications are developed to provide you more and more facilities that helps you to live an easy life may be in case of business or entertainment.
    Christenstewart likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,709 Global Posts

I am actually in school and hoping to become an app developer soon, mostly develop for iOS though and maybe a little Android
    iPhone Nanite

Can't live without mobile app.
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

I think iPhone App Development is more in demand then the Mobile Application Development. Everyone is crazy for the iphone and ipad.
    iPhone Nanite

I work in android app develop.
    iPhone Newbie

Now a day, there are several companies developing mobile applications providing Apple iPad and iPhone with Android, Blackberry and Windows mobile application services efficiently. Apple iPhone App Developer is appealing service to iPhone users and lovers to get their device more pleasant and handy for business.
    iPhone Nanite

Now there each and every smartphone have built in functionality for store and execute personalized application and game for entertainment
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

Default Affordable Custom Application Development Services

This is an android & iPhone apps age, with lot of customized apps according to users requirement. I would like to be into development of this field for a rocking career. Also I feel Onseeker.com is a good app development company where I can learn a lot.

Regards,
    James
    Last edited by jamesanalyst; 06-13-2012 at 04:31 AM.
    iPhone Nanite

Does anyone of you require some development work like apps development or even website development or designing and even SEO/Internet Marketing. Then please contact me Ozair Akhtar at:
    ozairakhtar1@gmail.com
    Internet Marketing in Karachi
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Smile Android Application Development

Hello All,

We develop Android apps and other custom mobile applications at affordable price. I love to hear from you about app development. Keep commenting..........
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Thank You all for sharing such a knowledgeable comments!
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: Mobile Iphone Application Development

Now a days iphone application has become a biggest craze in the world of technology and day by day companies are becoming more and more aggressive towards their iphone application development. On an average, everyday there are more than 300 iPhone applications are submitted in app store for review.
    iPhone Nanite

Thumbs up Re: Mobile Iphone Application Development

we are developing app like iPhone and android in affordable price.We are one of the leading service provider of IT solutions and services and mobile application development challenges and business objectives since nearly a decade.So contact Our site quagnitia.com
    Last edited by quagnitia; 01-25-2013 at 12:51 AM. Reason: iphone app development india,android app development india, applications for android
    iPhone Nanite

Thanks for the info! Mobile apps very useful today life. but ,I am learn more about business application .How it is use in office work.
    iPhone Nanite

Hello guys,
    my name is Oleg and i am a grad student in Sociology and organizational Consultation.
    currently i am cunducting a research about the mobile app developers community. as part of
    the research i need as many developers as possible who can answer a short questionnaire i
    have developed.
    you can find the questionnaire in the following link (Via "google docs"):

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ix8...0gI_g/viewform

If you have a few minutes to answer the questionnaire i will be be more than greatfull - it is
    short and totally confidential.
    thanks in advance,
    Oleg
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    188 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajonesma View Post
    I am actually in school and hoping to become an app developer soon, mostly develop for iOS though and maybe a little Android
    But usually app developers specialize in the development on one system, iOS or Android or Blackberry... It is better to concentrate on one thing and to become a professional in it rather than to know everything and nothing at the same time.
    Intellectsoft. We build software. Intelligently.
    iMore Nanite

You are absolutely right. The popularity of mobile phones and mobile phone apps increasing day by day. Mobile apps are very useful and beneficial for all kind of small and large business. This information is too good to get information about mobile apps and their benefits.
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 03-20-2014 at 08:19 AM. Reason: removed link
    iMore Nanite

Without any doubt I accepted your positive thought about mobile app business. In these days the best part of mobile app developers likes to develop mobile apps and someone else wish to start business by using these apps. It is possible to earn huge profit.
    iMore Nanite

Being a business man, the best thing that I have experienced is that the mobile app development has lead to less tackling with paperwork as it aids to loss of mess-up(sometimes). I have downloaded cloud-based mobile applications that are offering amazing visibility so as to workforce the productivity in a lot of ways.