Mobile Iphone Application Development

mobileiphone

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
In this world of technology mobile phone is one of the most amazing and important device for every person. Hence due to such an extensive demand and use of Mobile device, and its applications its industry is going through an intensive progressive phase. Mobile and other compact devices are becoming more and more popular in this world. So, when ever a new mobile device is launched in market people gone crazy about its possible applications, and need them in their mobile device. Mainly there are following mobile application developments in demand these days:

IPhone Application Development
BlackBerry Application Development
Windows Mobile Application Development
Android Mobile Application Development
Symbian Application Development
J2ME Application Development
Smartphone Application Development
iPad Application Development

No matter if you want to use you are using a mobile for your business, or just for lea sure along with calling facility you can easily get the mobile applications developed for your business or personal use. If you are out of office the mobile application can make your life easy by using Business application on your phone to handle most of your office work from your mobile. If you are getting bored and wish to play a quick game, or wish to listen to some music with some alteration on it, you can have an application for the same. Along with that you can have application for the following categories:

Business Applications
Education Applications
Entertainment Applications
Finance Applications
GPRS Applications
Game Applications
Health Care & Finance Applications
Search & Travel Applications

Mobile applications are developed to provide you more and more facilities that helps you to live an easy life may be in case of business or entertainment.

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I am actually in school and hoping to become an app developer soon, mostly develop for iOS though and maybe a little Android

cristalD

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Now a day, there are several companies developing mobile applications providing Apple iPad and iPhone with Android, Blackberry and Windows mobile application services efficiently. Apple iPhone App Developer is appealing service to iPhone users and lovers to get their device more pleasant and handy for business.

johnfarrell

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Android Application Development

Hello All,

We develop Android apps and other custom mobile applications at affordable price. I love to hear from you about app development. Keep commenting.......... :)

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Now a day?s iphone application has become a biggest craze in the world of technology and day by day companies are becoming more and more aggressive towards their iphone application development. On an average, everyday there are more than 300 iPhone applications are submitted in app store for review.

olegm2012

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys,
my name is Oleg and i am a grad student in Sociology and organizational Consultation.
currently i am cunducting a research about the mobile app developers community. as part of
the research i need as many developers as possible who can answer a short questionnaire i
have developed.
you can find the questionnaire in the following link (Via "google docs"):

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ix8jhYFBT-K9ZtSLYkpdMG2JZrgcAKuIRtJ3lE0gI_g/viewform

If you have a few minutes to answer the questionnaire i will be be more than greatfull - it is
short and totally confidential.
thanks in advance,
Oleg

KaterinaM

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I am actually in school and hoping to become an app developer soon, mostly develop for iOS though and maybe a little Android

But usually app developers specialize in the development on one system, iOS or Android or Blackberry... It is better to concentrate on one thing and to become a professional in it rather than to know everything and nothing at the same time.

FinleyScott

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
You are absolutely right. The popularity of mobile phones and mobile phone apps increasing day by day. Mobile apps are very useful and beneficial for all kind of small and large business. This information is too good to get information about mobile apps and their benefits.

Last edited by a moderator:

John arm

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
Without any doubt I accepted your positive thought about mobile app business. In these days the best part of mobile app developers likes to develop mobile apps and someone else wish to start business by using these apps. It is possible to earn huge profit.

rickbrown2

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Being a business man, the best thing that I have experienced is that the mobile app development has lead to less tackling with paperwork as it aids to loss of mess-up(sometimes). I have downloaded cloud-based mobile applications that are offering amazing visibility so as to workforce the productivity in a lot of ways.

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
Iphone is known for its applications and security. I always prefer to buy iphone due to its look and application. I have ordered iphone6 and I am waiting for it like a kid.

gb_kf

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
I agree, it was difficult to learn both Android and iPhone development at once, but as a business decision, I definitely think it was necessary to develop my applications for both major platforms.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2