How easy is it to write code in Swift Playground?
I'm a VERY amateur, as in I needed MUCH MUCH help developing my one BlackBerry app, developer, and I would like to know more about Apple developing. I have toyed with the idea of signing up JUST to get early access to the betas (don't laugh) BUT I have a genuine interest in programming, and it doesn't look like BlackBerry programming is going anywhere at the moment. So how easy is it to code in Swift Playground?
I of course heard a little about it, but I missed the main part of the stream where they talked about it. Can any current developers clue me in? Anyone actually using the program yet?
- 06-15-2016, 11:50 AM #2
- 06-15-2016, 01:57 PM #3
Re: How easy is it to write code in Swift Playground?
I've messed around with it a little and it seems to be easier than C++, but it's still going to take a while to learn. You might want to learn the basic concepts of objective C before proceeding to learn Swift, just so you have a better understanding of the language.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2016, 06:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2016, 06:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2016, 06:05 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2016, 12:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2016, 12:12 AM