[Open Beta] Dropout Games' Blyss, An atmosphric ambient puzzle game

DropoutGames

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
J0WBB9D.png

We'll require more feedback related to the gameplay. If you're the kind of players that enjoyed playing games like Threes!, Alto's Adventure, Prune and other such games that present a challenging yet calm gameplay, then we'd love for your to try out game and provide your feedback.

We are taking TestFlight signups.

Interested people can post here or send a Private Message. It would ideally take 2 days or less for you to get an invite.

The email address you'd be providing would also receive a separate email containing instructions related to the game.

Updates

- Mountain Dreams Sound Track: https://soundcloud.com/user-574790896/mountain-dreams

- Added a Teaser.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for sharing your app/game with the members of iMore....Good Luck
Form submitted....Thanks

DropoutGames

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
Update!!

Here's the trailer we made last week.

Also, we've updated the build with lots of changes. We invite the old players to test out the new version
and new players to give the game a try.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Please remember to keep the focus of this thread on getting people to beta test your app and not on promoting the app.

cuttheredwire

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
A promotional forum section would be helpful to the iMore and

I can see the concern of a development forum being over run with promotions, but I enjoyed the trailers.

I'm interested in trying out the game. I have an iPad Mini 2 and an iPhone 6S Plus.