- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Will iOS9 let family members share contacts among each other?
When my wife syncs her iPhone 6 plus to my iMac she loses any new contacts and gets my old ones. We are both "family members" with me as the administrator. As I understand it this is just how it works right now with family members. We can share music, purchases and calendars, but not contacts.
Will iOS9 allow contact sharing as well?
- 08-04-2015, 06:55 AM #2
- By LucyWilliams in forum AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 08-19-2015, 04:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2015, 08:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2015, 06:54 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2015, 10:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2015, 07:46 AM