- iMore Newbie
- 26 Posts
Is there a way to develop iOS apps on the iPad?
To my knowledge, sdk and Xcode can only be installed and used under Mac laptop.
Can I use them or something similar on iPad or under windows based laptop (i saw something discussing getting them on windows but a very long complicated process and I cannot guarantee the results).
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- 06-02-2014, 11:53 AM #2
- By Just_Me_D in forum iOS 8Replies: 8Last Post: 03-11-2015, 11:10 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iOS 8Replies: 6Last Post: 06-09-2014, 07:52 AM
- By AlexJ92 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 55Last Post: 06-03-2014, 04:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2014, 09:53 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2014, 08:50 AM