- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Hello, need your help Developer.
I'm currently a 15 years old teenager without anything to do, so here's the thing... I'm currently need experience for my career ( system engineering ) and i want to learn how to create iOS Apps without knowing advance programming, and i find interesting creating apps and it could be an advantage since i can make profits without beign a professional since it requires creativity, keeping in mind what people want and need... That's why i am requesting the tools i need for all this. Ps: Keeping in mind i don't have $$ to purchase programs, free would be cool for me.
How to help?
1- Listing the programs i need (free programs)
2- Keep in mind i'm a starter with a huge desire of learning quick and work right away!!! ( fast like john wayne heh )
3- Video, tutorials, etc...
Please consider me!!! it's my future...
- 10-27-2013, 05:35 PM #2
- 10-27-2013, 08:00 PM #3
Re: Hello, need your help Developer.
Go to www.rayernderlich.com. They have lots of free tutorials from beginner level on up.
Download Xcode from the Mac App Store.
You'll eventually need a developer account with Apple if you want to put your apps on your iDevice which is $99/year although they may have student discounts, but I've never checked.
- 11-16-2013, 05:36 PM #4
- By rellyrellz in forum iPad AirReplies: 128Last Post: 12-10-2014, 11:05 AM
- By kulapu33 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 22Last Post: 11-16-2013, 11:00 AM
- By evolution75 in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 6Last Post: 11-03-2013, 07:56 AM
- By stalemate1 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-2013, 01:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 02:02 AM