Developers: If you're updating your app for iOS 7, please take a moment to consider accessibility

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
[h=1]Developers: If you're updating your app for iOS 7, please take a moment to consider accessibility[/h]
Again after reading this article and looking at my settings I have now and the accessibility options I have I have come to realize that moving forward Apple putting out there the list iOS 7 will have they are giving Developers to use I think it will be very important to open iPhone to more people with challengers that they can utilize and still use iPhone.

[Snippit]

[INFO]Apple offers an incredibly robust set of accessibility features for developers who have the time and will to implement them, and it can make an incredible difference to people with visual, auditory, motor skill, or other challenges. It can not only make your app usable by them, but it can help make their lives better. WWDC videos highlight accessibility for a reason. It matters.[/INFO]

Developers: If you're updating your app for iOS 7, please take a moment to consider accessibility | iMore.com

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully, developers will find the information via the aforementioned link valuable to them. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2