Help with switching between iphone 5 and 4 for testing
I want to become a developer and I have two iPhones, a 5 and 4. I want to be able to put iOS 7 on the 4, but be able to switch back and use my iPhone 5. How would I go about doing this? I don't want to put iOS 7 on my everyday iPhone 5. How to you guys use your two iPhones as a developer? I have AT&T!
- 06-16-2013, 09:55 AM #2
- 06-16-2013, 12:06 PM #3
Re: Help with switching between iphone 5 and 4 for testing
Don't they have two different phone numbers? Then you shouldn't need to do anything to switch.
If not, then you can probably switch the SIM card back and forth but I don't know how you go about re-activating it each time you switch.
- 06-16-2013, 06:26 PM #5
- By jayes in forum iOS 5Replies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2011, 12:21 PM
- By DetroitShadows in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2011, 12:26 PM
- By sbtechie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2010, 11:08 PM
- By Markus2171 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2009, 06:42 AM
- By blaze98 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 41Last Post: 05-27-2009, 10:58 AM