I would like to write reviews for your apps

StanleyForesythe

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
i am a writer who is obsessed with apps and would like to write reviews for any of you coming out with your own apps. i'm not charging, but doing it for free to build up my portfolio. i have a blog but won't promote it (don't want to spam). just email me at info[at]givemeapps.com and I'll write and post a review within hours.

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Ok, try with this app: itunes.apple.com/us/app/christmas-wishes-christmas/id485749307?ls=1&mt=8
If you want to promo code, send my an email christmasiosapp[at]pszewczak.pl

INNOVATTY

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
i am a writer who is obsessed with apps and would like to write reviews for any of you coming out with your own apps. i'm not charging, but doing it for free to build up my portfolio. i have a blog but won't promote it (don't want to spam). just email me at info[at]givemeapps.com and I'll write and post a review within hours.

How about if you write about Real Fireworks iPad app? ;)

Infinite Beta

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
How convenient, we are looking for reviewers to review our app, Critter Chaos.

There is a free version available that is for both iPhone and iPad.

It is a goo-based physics puzzler, hope you like it!

msAdele

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site

That's great. I'll contact you ASAP once I have a particular app in mind.

StanleyForesythe

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Nothing flaky about our site guys and thank you for your interest. We are actually getting ready for a major upgrade on GiveMeApps. We do offer paid advertising, are revamping our own forums (for all platforms, not just iOS), and are giving our News Site a major upgrade ala Engadget. We also now have a gig on Fiverr (just go to Fiverr and type GiveMeApps) for fast turn arounds on reviews and we will also promote your apps on all of the Social Media Networks for FREE. We will also write reviews on Devices, Startup Companies and more.

Thanks for your support and stay tuned.

angelinaapps

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Please review our app

You are welcome to review my app . It is currently waiting to be reviewed by apple and its called : persain food recipes and thank you in advance .
You can also review my friends app called : GreenPleco
If you are an animal lover or an environmentalist GreenPleco is the game for you. Finally an awesome game for those who care! GreenPleco contains one full game and a series of three mini-games, each of which features a lovable animal helping to rehabilitate the environment. By combining fast-paced action with memorable characters such as The Sucker Fish, Mr. PigBounce, Claudia the Crab, and Gemma the Turtle, the game appeals to both adults and children alike.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2