A little help

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi TiPb nation!

I recently started app development.

My app is going to be kinda similar to the Reminders app in iOS 5. Right now, I only have is the Calendar display with the months and no dates or years.

I would like to know how I would add this to my app.

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I also forgot to mention that it would be great if I could finish my app for my grandpa because he inspired me for this app. My goal is to get it done by Christmas. If anyone could help me, please help me develop this app.

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hello applecpugeek,

There is a nice calendar class available here: https://github.com/klazuka/Kal

It imitates the iPhone's calendar almost perfectly, and should be a good start for your project.

Success!

Thanks for the info.

The code on GitHub did help a little bit. But I still come out with the same screen as I did before without using the GitHub code. I have a pic attached of what my app looks like.

Still no dates or years on the calendar. Just the months.

mOOncOw interactive

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
You have to give some more information about what you are doing - just showing a picture that shows that sth is not right is not enough. What is the code you are using to show the calendar days? On which view is it? Is the view added to the right parent view? Does the view have the right size? Does it have any size at all?

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
You have to give some more information about what you are doing - just showing a picture that shows that sth is not right is not enough. What is the code you are using to show the calendar days? On which view is it? Is the view added to the right parent view? Does the view have the right size? Does it have any size at all?

I added the Kal plist that was on that GitHub link you gave me.

I'll be willing to give you remote connection to my computer so you can help me a little more.

mOOncOw interactive

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
It would be enough if you just post the code you use to show your calendar, especially the place where you add the month / day GUI - then we can tell you what's going wrong - probably :)

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
It would be enough if you just post the code you use to show your calendar, especially the place where you add the month / day GUI - then we can tell you what's going wrong - probably :)

I actually used a template I found on Xcode.

It was a "Paged Based Application"

How would I put the dates and years in that template?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro