iOS App Developer required - very exciting project!

mrfash

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I'm looking for an app developer, to work with me on a really exciting idea for an app, not much funding at the moment, but I'm happy to come to a professional agreement based on revenue generated.

I will be heavily promoting this, as my strengths lie on the marketing / advertising side, as that's my main field of expertise.

PREFERABLY a developer in London UK, but if elsewhere - not a big deal.

I can't post my email - so if you're interested, please get in touch or provide some means of contact and I will be in touch ASAP!

Appreciate your time!

hotpaw2

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The average (median) paid app makes almost nothing (1 download per day, worldwide, or less), and barely more than lunch money below the top 10% of all paid apps. So your offer of a revenue split means less than nothing to most experienced iOS developers. Very few people want to spend weeks/months of work developing a quality app when there is a 50/50 chance of getting paid nothing, zero, nada.

If you are a really good talker, you might be able to sell a less experience developer on your idea.

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
These things can work. Don't be discouraged.

You will need to either find a developer with another source of income - that is this is not his primary job - or someone who has free time because his current app is paying so well he is able to take on spec projects :)

Don't give up trying.

Every good app idea deserves being birthed as an app....

Dating SIM

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
True, you can either make a deal with developers or find other sources. We have found our developers through recommendation, but paid normal full fee. Time is of essence, so we had to hurry.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner