- 01-31-2013, 01:33 PM #51
- 02-01-2013, 08:59 AM #53iMore Intermediate
- 207 Posts
- iOS Version
I don't think it's wrong for a dev to ask people to rate their app.
Having said that, I do agree with you in regards to devs who abuse it, and constantly send you a barrage of notifications or popups telling you to rate the app. I don't agree with that. I think that is the equivalent of harassment, and will promptly invoke my finger to delete the harassing app.
- 02-02-2013, 03:23 PM #54
- By risuchan in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 14Last Post: 12-26-2012, 02:28 AM
- By coolvzwiphone in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2011, 11:03 PM
- By Larzo in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2010, 03:36 PM
- By redbeard in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2009, 08:01 AM
- By EnterpriseGlobe in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2009, 10:37 AM