Results 1 to 4 of 4
Can anyone recommend a good, casual physics puzzler similar to ... (see list)?
I am obsessed with casual physics puzzle games, and I'm trying to find a new one. Since I already have so many, and since I already have the ones people talk about the most, it's very difficult to find more. Here's a list of some of my favorites. I know it's a long list, but if anyone is willing to take a look and recommend something I'm missing, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks, and Happy New Year everyone!
Angry Birds (I already have all the variations)
Cut the Rope (original, and Experiments)
iBlast Moki (1 and 2)
Jar on a Bar
A Monster Ate My Homework
A Pig's Dreams
Stupid Zombies (1 and 2)
To-Fu (1 and 2)
Trucks & Skulls
Where's my Head?
Where's my Water?
Last edited by GadgetGuru72; 12-29-2012 at 02:11 PM.
- 12-29-2012, 02:53 PM #2
- 12-31-2012, 03:56 AM #3
- 12-31-2012, 07:33 PM #4
- By devax in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 13Last Post: 12-02-2011, 01:22 PM
- By GadgetGuru72 in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2011, 04:00 AM
- By sirmastersephiroth in forum AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2010, 07:15 AM
- By GadgetGuru72 in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-03-2009, 02:15 AM
- By The_Reptile in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-28-2009, 03:06 PM