- 10-08-2012, 11:26 AM #2
- 10-08-2012, 11:32 AM #3
- 10-08-2012, 11:47 AM #4
Facebook contact sync
If you turn it off you can use a free app called smart sync that lets you choose the friends you want to sync into your phone. It's a really good app I've had it for over a year. It used to be a paid app, but now is free.I answer everything to the best of my knowledge. If I'm wrong, correct me.
If I helped you, hit thanks.
- 10-08-2012, 12:20 PM #6
Re: Facebook contact sync
I use a app for iOS called MyPhone+. This app will match your iphone contacts with your facebook contacts with pics and other info that contact has on FB it will not add just match. It checks for conflicts that you can deny or confirm. For example if you have Bill Smith in your phone and on FB it's Billy Smith it ask if this a correct match. Whenever your FB friends changes their profile pic you'll get a notification to re sync.Stevie Jobs was the illest and-droid is played out like Arnold wondering "What you talking about Willis?"
- 10-08-2012, 12:51 PM #7
- 10-08-2012, 11:42 PM #8
- 10-21-2012, 05:47 PM #10
- 10-21-2012, 06:48 PM #11
- 02-27-2013, 10:30 AM #12
- By JoshB410 in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 03-25-2012, 01:34 AM
- By tyler_zyco in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2012, 06:33 PM
- By andromidastarship in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 9Last Post: 11-24-2011, 08:56 AM
- By mishie in forum Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and SocialReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:30 AM
- By rpalumbo in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2009, 02:56 PM