Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

137 Posts
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts

Default Reminders return from the dead--anyone heard of this?

I've been having problems with Reminders for 3-4 months on iOS and OS X. Two calls to Apple didn't help.

After I've made changes to reminders, they later return in the previous form. It's usually when I change a reminder to a future time or date and it simply comes back to the previous time/date and is usually overdue by that time. It usually happens in batches. Sometimes it will do it right in from of me, but it's usually later in the day when it happens. Content can also return to a previous state after I've added or deleted words in the description.

Anyone else had this problem and know of a solution? It's driving me batty; I was just going to wait until iOS 10 to see if that fixes it, but today I lost some important phone numbers and I'd like to get this fixed ASAP.

I using iOS 9.3.5 and OS X 10.11.6 I always update right away.

Default Re: Reminders return from the dead--anyone heard of this?

No. Never! I use the native Reminders app all the time, and I often edit my reminders, but they've maintained the edits, thus far.