iOS 9.3.5 Now Available

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Battery life is extremely subjective and I wouldn't base my decisions on comments from a couple people in a forum.

How often are they using their phone?
What brightness is the screen set to?
How often are they on WiFi?
How often are they using cellular data?
How strong is their signal?
How many apps are syncing in the background?
How many notifications do they get on a daily basis?
How many email accounts are set up on the device? How often are they set to fetch data?
How worn is the battery?
Is the ambient temperature extremely hot or cold?

Sosai X

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm a battery Nazi (push e-mail turned off, minimal notifications, screen brightness turned down, background app refresh off, etc.) and I used to reliably get 10-12 hours out of my iPhone 6+, which I've had for about 18 months. Ever since iOS 9.3.4 hit my phone, my battery life is ABYSMAL.

I'm not a fan, and would absolutely downgrade to 9.3.3 if there were an easy way to do so.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
iOS 9.3.4 Now Available

I'm a battery Nazi (push e-mail turned off, minimal notifications, screen brightness turned down, background app refresh off, etc.) and I used to reliably get 10-12 hours out of my iPhone 6+, which I've had for about 18 months. Ever since iOS 9.3.4 hit my phone, my battery life is ABYSMAL.

I'm not a fan, and would absolutely downgrade to 9.3.3 if there were an easy way to do so.

What does the word abysmal mean?

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site

Try to update through iTunes.

iPh6ne6

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site

So you hate the battery life and have basically everything turned off cos you're obsessed with battery life.

Why don't you go back to a Nokia 3210 and all your troubles are over.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Why not just carry a power bank?

Elwaleed Mahmoud

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
9.3.5 update fixes a bug utilized by security companies (like the Israel-based company that used it to hack a journalist in UAE). It is sold to governments and spy agencies to tract terrorists (and human rights activists in some cases). So if you are not a high - profile person you don't have to worry about it, specially if you are jailbroken.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
9.3.5 update fixes a bug utilized by security companies (like the Israel-based company that used it to hack a journalist in UAE). It is sold to governments and spy agencies to tract terrorists (and human rights activists in some cases). So if you are not a high - profile person you don't have to worry about it, specially if you are jailbroken.

Here's an in-depth article from iMore:

Apple has patched the Pegasus malware, but here's what you need to know | iMore

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
what bluetooth issues? I downloaded 9.3.5 and since then when trying to make a call either on my B/T head set or my car's B/T the call is EXTREMELY choppy, but when I switch to phone or speaker, its fine. Any one else having this issue? Oh and playing music through B/T seems to be working alright