Looking for apps like Cydia apps/tweaks

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Hey i know it sounds crazy but I'm looking for apps with root permissions on appstore everyday, Apps same as cydia apps, i found some in utilities & productivity sections, for instance the app 'Call Filter" got the permission from apple to add itself to Do Not Disturb menu, or "Lock Info" can show weather on lockscreen, well got me right I'm looking for serious apps that could run in the background (without opening in the multi-task), so please guide me your knowledge about them and feel free to introduce anything from any section from the appstore here, I'm gonna buy all of these useful apps. :yes:

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Dude as i said up it has been added to some apps , I even gave you example of two apps, i made this topic for your own knowledge of having these apps, so anyone?

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Hey i know it sounds crazy but I'm looking for apps with root permissions on appstore everyday, Apps same as cydia apps, i found some in utilities & productivity sections, for instance the app 'Call Filter" got the permission from apple to add itself to Do Not Disturb menu, or "Lock Info" can show weather on lockscreen, well got me right I'm looking for serious apps that could run in the background (without opening in the multi-task), so please guide me your knowledge about them and feel free to introduce anything from any section from the appstore here, I'm gonna buy all of these useful apps. :yes:

Lock Info only works only when the app is open. It runs in the background using Background App Refresh. Apps don't need root access to use Background App Refresh.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2