iOS 9.3.2 Wireless Won't Connect, any suggestions?

I

iMore Question

iOS 9.3.2 Wireless Won't Connect

I have a large number of devices in my home that connect to my Watchguard XTM21-W. All my Android phones (4) connect without issue. My MacBook 2011 connects without issue. My 2 Windows notebooks connect without issue. My iPad 2 running 9.3.1 connects without issue. A large number of visitors to my home also have no issues with the wireless.

But my iPad Pro 9.7 and iPad Mini 2 both running 9.3.2 will not connect to the wireless. It says invalid password every blessed time.

I've looked high and low for a solution, but not found one. I did try every suggestion that forums indicated, such as resetting networking on the devices, trying static settings, etc. I have 3 of these Watchguard firewalls, and I tried a 2nd one but its behavior is the same. I've set the firewall/router to different settings and encryptions, and even removed all encryption to try and these iPads running 9.3.2 just won't connect.

Anyone have a new suggestion?

Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.3.2 Wireless Won't Connect

Select the "Forget This Network" from within the Wi-Fi settings on your iPad Pro. Afterwards, reboot your iPad Pro, and then attempt to re-connect to your Wi-Fi network. Also, try connecting to a free hotspot like that at McDonald's or Starbucks to make sure you can connect. If not, you may need to either reinstall iOS 9.3.2 and set it up as new or have Apple diagnose the problem, incase it's a hardware issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal