- iMore Newbie
- 31 Posts
Iphone 6s+ behaving weirdly
Hi guys I'm on IOS 9.3.3 and don't know if that's anything to do with it or not but here are some of the issues I'm having.
Severe Battery Drain - so bad that I'm using my phone mostly in low power mode and charging throughout the day.
Messages app - not being able to get into compose message when hitting the icon.
Not being able to enter a message when tapping it.
Phone app- not being able to call a typed number or when pressing icons that should initiate a call it does nothing similar to above.
General unresponsiveness & even if I do a hard refresh issues still remain.
Anyone any ideas?
- 06-03-2016, 09:43 AM #2
- 06-03-2016, 10:54 AM #4
Re: Iphone 6s+ behaving weirdly
- By Loco Emperor in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 27Last Post: 09-08-2016, 04:17 AM
- By detfan in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2016, 03:38 PM
- By peaksel in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2016, 10:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2016, 09:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2016, 09:18 AM