9.3.2 Bluetooth issues on 6S
Is anyone else here having issues with bluetooth on 9.3.2??
So I'm on a conf call for work right now as I'm typing this. I was on my BT headset and all is well then suddenly, audio cuts out completely. So I turned my headset off and back on and it tells me it's ready to pair. I go to settings to look at the BT menu and my settings screen completely locks up. I look at my Apple Watch and see that it's no longer connected to my phone. Since I need to participate in this meeting, I can't reboot but super annoying.
Did a quick search in Apple's forums and it looks like others are having the same issue. Thought I'd post here to see if any of you are experiencing the same thing. I haven't had issues streaming music during my runs but this is the first phone call I've taken since going to 9.3.2 using BT and it failed big time.
- 05-31-2016, 06:44 PM #2
- 05-31-2016, 08:54 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2016, 08:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2016, 07:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2016, 06:12 AM
- By AlexApger in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2016, 08:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2016, 08:21 PM