iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.3.3 Public Beta 1 Available now

Only thing is frequent Touch ID issues. May wipe finger prints and re enroll.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

You, too, Frehley, and thank you...:)

Hi All, been busy with work so haven't been able to post. The beta seems to be running very smoothly, snappy and, at least my perception, is that I have better battery life. The only thing that I have noticed is that it takes "a little longer" to connect to my Apple watch. Might just be me being anal. Can anyone comment on this?

All have a great evening...and remember all of our service members, still with us or those who have passed, on Memorial Day!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Hi All, been busy with work so haven't been able to post. The beta seems to be running very smoothly, snappy and, at least my perception, is that I have better battery life. The only thing that I have noticed is that it takes "a little longer" to connect to my Apple watch. Might just be me being anal. Can anyone comment on this?

All have a great evening...and remember all of our service members, still with us or those who have passed, on Memorial Day!

To be honest, I really haven't been paying attention. I mean, my Watch is always connected to my iPhone. Having said that, I should be home in about 15 to 20 minutes. I'll disconnect my Watch from my iPhone and then see how long it takes to re-connect. I'll update this thread afterwards.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Update: While sitting at poolside while my youngest son is swimming, I opted to turn off Bluetooth on my iPhone and wait for my Watch to display that it was not connected. After a minute or so, I re-enabled Bluetooth on my iPhone. My Watch immediately reconnected to it.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Update: While sitting at poolside while my youngest son is swimming, I opted to turn off Bluetooth on my iPhone and wait for my Watch to display that it was not connected. After a minute or so, I re-enabled Bluetooth on my iPhone. My Watch immediately reconnected to it.

Thanks for the update...maybe my experience was an anomaly. I'll try it again...Thanks!

chrgnthru

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 2 Available now (Public)

I've yet to receive the Beta update, when I check it say's i'm on the current update at 9.3.2 I believe. Do I need to sign up for the beta again? I typically get them but for some reason it's just not showing up on my 6 Plus.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
iOS 9.3.3 Beta 1 Available now (Public)

I've yet to receive the Beta update, when I check it say's i'm on the current update at 9.3.2 I believe. Do I need to sign up for the beta again? I typically get them but for some reason it's just not showing up on my 6 Plus.

Are you sure you have the beta profile installed on your device? You should see it in Settings > General > Profile.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I was on the full release of 9.3.2 and got the 9.3.3 PB1 pop-up. Like @DevilishBanker suggested, double check your profile.

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site

Ever since I downloaded I have been having problems with connecting to WiFi & I've noticed battery drain. I went to bed and battery was at 87%, woke up this morning & it was at 64%. That would have been for about 8 hours.

bhorner86

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

Funny thing is, I had wifi issues on 9.3 and 9.3.1. I haven't noticed them again, as of the recent update.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR