iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I've been having problems on 9.3.2 with Bluetooth calls in my car. Can anyone confirm if they've experienced this? More importantly, can anyone confirm if it's fixed in the new beta?

It's probably best to discuss your Bluetooth issues in a forum that is specific to your car or manufacturer.

Generally, the best troubleshooting steps to take would be:

- Toggle Bluetooth off and on

- Reboot the phone

- Check for a software update from your vehicle manufacturer

- Un-pair and pair the phone again.

- Try a different Bluetooth device

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
It's probably best to discuss your Bluetooth issues in a forum that is specific to your car or manufacturer.

- Reboot the phone

I believe the second part of his question was of the 9.3.3 beta resolved this issue with anyone else experiencing it on 9.3.2 so...yeah he did post in the right place

fragment137

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

- Reboot the phone

I did try these things in my car and it seems that once quality is corrupted the only thing that works is resetting network settings.

I believe the second part of his question was of the 9.3.3 beta resolved this issue with anyone else experiencing it on 9.3.2 so...yeah he did post in the right place

Thanks for the responses! I also have some more information.

After updating to the beta, I had no signs of audio quality issues in either music or phone calls, however as soon as I used Siri over bluetooth, the audio quality immediately got jarbled...

So it may not be that Bluetooth itself has an issue, but perhaps just Siri using Bluetooth speaker/microphone?

Anyone else experience this?

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Just downloaded and installed...will report back after using if for several hours. I know battery life won't be that great due to the re-indexing and all.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.3.3 Public Beta 1 Available now

It has only been about an hour and a half since in installed, but I have had no Touch ID issues...other than having to clean the sensor! ;)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.3.3 Public Beta 1 Available now

It has only been about an hour and a half since in installed, but I have had no Touch ID issues...other than having to clean the sensor! ;)

Touch ID has been acting funny since I've gotten in the iOS 10 and 9.3.3 betas.

HuKaShI

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Ever since I installed 9.3.3 beta 3 my wifi has suffered specifically on the 5ghz band. Comparisons with my wife's phone and iPad mini both show that the connection keeps dropping or the speed is abysmal. She is running the last final/public release of 9.3.2. And the iPad mini is running 9.3.3 beta 2.

Anyone else having this issue?

Ger1980

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 2 Available now (Public)

I spoke too soon on my last post. Thought the wifi issues were fixed in 9.3.3, WRONG!
Still there and as bad as ever, wifi dropping in and out even when I'm standing literally in front of my router.
Everything worked perfectly before 9.3 and then that's when it was the downfall. I've reported it at least 12 or more times to them in the betas that came out from 9.3 up to 9.3.3, useless bastads still haven't fixed it.

Ger1980

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Ever since I installed 9.3.3 beta 3 my wifi has suffered specifically on the 5ghz band. Comparisons with my wife's phone and iPad mini both show that the connection keeps dropping or the speed is abysmal. She is running the last final/public release of 9.3.2. And the iPad mini is running 9.3.3 beta 2.

Anyone else having this issue?

I'm having this issue since the 9.3 update, everything was fine before that. Updated 4 iOS devices at home and 9.3 f**ked them all, wifi constantly dropping even when I'm beside the router.
Likely that you're having the same issue as me, I've reported it for months now and they still haven't fixed it yet.

HuKaShI

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
So I downgraded back to 9.3.2 and then did the upgrade again to 9.3.3 beta 3 and the issue has resolved itself. Maybe a bad install the first go around? Has anyone else had a problem get resolved this way?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods