Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 110
Like Tree35Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #51  
    kch50428's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    20,989 Posts
    Global Posts
    21,872 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)

    Quote Originally Posted by Garz View Post
    For the one Dev running a beta that isn't 10.0.
    Duh... Anyone on the 9.3.3 beta it's available...smh...
  2. #52  
    fragment137's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    37 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)

    I've been having problems on 9.3.2 with Bluetooth calls in my car. Can anyone confirm if they've experienced this? More importantly, can anyone confirm if it's fixed in the new beta?
  3. #53  

    Default re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)


    On a 6s
    Rob Phillips and jdesignz like this.
  4. #54  
    Garz's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,702 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,630 Global Posts

    Default iOS 9.3.3 Beta 3 Available now (Public)

    Quote Originally Posted by kch50428 View Post
    Duh... Anyone on the 9.3.3 beta it's available...smh...
    My bad. For the 2 that didn't jump on the 10.0 Dev beta. Considering the action of this thread now, looks like everybody jumped onto bigger and better things.
  5. #55  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,968 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,581 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)

    Quote Originally Posted by Garz View Post
    My bad. For the 2 that didn't jump on the 10.0 Dev beta. Considering the action of this thread now, looks like everybody jumped onto bigger and better things.
    I think most of us are people on the public beta waiting for a more stable iOS 10 beta release.
  6. #56  

    Default re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)

    Quote Originally Posted by Garz View Post
    My bad. For the 2 that didn't jump on the 10.0 Dev beta. Considering the action of this thread now, looks like everybody jumped onto bigger and better things.
    I updated. Still a bit before 10 comes so why not?
    Frehley likes this.
  7. #57  
    Garz's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,702 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,630 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)

    Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    I updated. Still a bit before 10 comes so why not?
    Yes it won't come to public beta until dev beta 3 releases. But if you don't have a dev Account, there are plenty of configuration profiles in the wild.
  8. #58  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,968 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,581 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)

    Quote Originally Posted by Garz View Post
    Yes it won't come to public beta until dev beta 3 releases. But if you don't have a dev Account, there are plenty of configuration profiles in the wild.
    Probably wants to stick with betas that are less glitchy and that would still mean waiting until Dev betas 3-4.
  9. #59  

    Default re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)

    I'm enjoying 9.3.x for now. 10 is too buggy for me. July is not far away.
    robertk328 likes this.
  10. #60  

    Default re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)

    Quote Originally Posted by zocster View Post
    I'm enjoying 9.3.x for now. 10 is too buggy for me. July is not far away.
    same... but really looking forward to 10! bring on all the features.
    zocster and taz323 like this.
  11. #61  
    njlx2016's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    198 Posts
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)

    Quote Originally Posted by fragment137 View Post
    I've been having problems on 9.3.2 with Bluetooth calls in my car. Can anyone confirm if they've experienced this? More importantly, can anyone confirm if it's fixed in the new beta?
    It's probably best to discuss your Bluetooth issues in a forum that is specific to your car or manufacturer.

    Generally, the best troubleshooting steps to take would be:

    - Toggle Bluetooth off and on

    - Reboot the phone

    - Check for a software update from your vehicle manufacturer

    - Un-pair and pair the phone again.

    - Try a different Bluetooth device
  12. #62  
    jclif's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    209 Posts
    Global Posts
    378 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)

    Quote Originally Posted by njlx2016 View Post
    It's probably best to discuss your Bluetooth issues in a forum that is specific to your car or manufacturer.

    Generally, the best troubleshooting steps to take would be:

    - Toggle Bluetooth off and on

    - Reboot the phone

    - Check for a software update from your vehicle manufacturer

    - Un-pair and pair the phone again.

    - Try a different Bluetooth device
    I believe the second part of his question was of the 9.3.3 beta resolved this issue with anyone else experiencing it on 9.3.2 so...yeah he did post in the right place
    John Yester likes this.
  13. #63  
    fragment137's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    37 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)

    Quote Originally Posted by njlx2016 View Post
    It's probably best to discuss your Bluetooth issues in a forum that is specific to your car or manufacturer.

    Generally, the best troubleshooting steps to take would be:

    - Toggle Bluetooth off and on

    - Reboot the phone

    - Check for a software update from your vehicle manufacturer

    - Un-pair and pair the phone again.

    - Try a different Bluetooth device
    I did try these things in my car and it seems that once quality is corrupted the only thing that works is resetting network settings.

    Quote Originally Posted by jclif View Post
    I believe the second part of his question was of the 9.3.3 beta resolved this issue with anyone else experiencing it on 9.3.2 so...yeah he did post in the right place
    Thanks for the responses! I also have some more information.

    After updating to the beta, I had no signs of audio quality issues in either music or phone calls, however as soon as I used Siri over bluetooth, the audio quality immediately got jarbled...

    So it may not be that Bluetooth itself has an issue, but perhaps just Siri using Bluetooth speaker/microphone?

    Anyone else experience this?
  14. #64  

    Default re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)

    Quote Originally Posted by fragment137 View Post
    So it may not be that Bluetooth itself has an issue, but perhaps just Siri using Bluetooth speaker/microphone?

    Anyone else experience this?
    Try turning off "Hey Siri" and see what happens.
  15. #65  
    fragment137's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    37 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)

    Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    Try turning off "Hey Siri" and see what happens.
    Will definitely try this.
  16. #66  
    Frehley's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,510 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)

    Just downloaded and installed...will report back after using if for several hours. I know battery life won't be that great due to the re-indexing and all.
  17. #67  
    Frehley's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,510 Global Posts

    Default Re: iOS 9.3.3 Public Beta 1 Available now

    It has only been about an hour and a half since in installed, but I have had no Touch ID issues...other than having to clean the sensor!
  18. #68  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,968 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,581 Global Posts

    Default Re: iOS 9.3.3 Public Beta 1 Available now

    Quote Originally Posted by Frehley View Post
    It has only been about an hour and a half since in installed, but I have had no Touch ID issues...other than having to clean the sensor!
    Touch ID has been acting funny since I've gotten in the iOS 10 and 9.3.3 betas.
  19. #69  

    Default Re: iOS 9.3.3 Public Beta 1 Available now

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    Touch ID has been acting funny since I've gotten in the iOS 10 and 9.3.3 betas.
    Mine's been flawlessly fast as always.... what phone do you have? Mine's a 6s.
  20. #70  
    fragment137's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    37 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

    Default Re: iOS 9.3.3 Public Beta 1 Available now

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    Touch ID has been acting funny since I've gotten in the iOS 10 and 9.3.3 betas.
    I've not had any touch ID issues either.. 6s
  21. #71  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,968 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,581 Global Posts

    Default Re: iOS 9.3.3 Public Beta 1 Available now

    Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    Mine's been flawlessly fast as always.... what phone do you have? Mine's a 6s.
    The 6 with the older sensor.
  22. #72  
    HuKaShI's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)

    Ever since I installed 9.3.3 beta 3 my wifi has suffered specifically on the 5ghz band. Comparisons with my wife's phone and iPad mini both show that the connection keeps dropping or the speed is abysmal. She is running the last final/public release of 9.3.2. And the iPad mini is running 9.3.3 beta 2.

    Anyone else having this issue?
  23. #73  
    Ger1980's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

    Default Re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 2 Available now (Public)

    I spoke too soon on my last post. Thought the wifi issues were fixed in 9.3.3, WRONG!
    Still there and as bad as ever, wifi dropping in and out even when I'm standing literally in front of my router.
    Everything worked perfectly before 9.3 and then that's when it was the downfall. I've reported it at least 12 or more times to them in the betas that came out from 9.3 up to 9.3.3, useless bastads still haven't fixed it.
  24. #74  
    Ger1980's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)

    Quote Originally Posted by HuKaShI View Post
    Ever since I installed 9.3.3 beta 3 my wifi has suffered specifically on the 5ghz band. Comparisons with my wife's phone and iPad mini both show that the connection keeps dropping or the speed is abysmal. She is running the last final/public release of 9.3.2. And the iPad mini is running 9.3.3 beta 2.

    Anyone else having this issue?
    I'm having this issue since the 9.3 update, everything was fine before that. Updated 4 iOS devices at home and 9.3 f**ked them all, wifi constantly dropping even when I'm beside the router.
    Likely that you're having the same issue as me, I've reported it for months now and they still haven't fixed it yet.
  25. #75  

    Default re: iOS 9.3.3 Beta 5 Available now (Public)

    I haven't had any issues with wifi. Have you tried restarting the router?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What to expect from Apple Music in iOS 10 and macOS Sierra this fall
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2016, 10:12 AM
  2. Is iCloud Drive now a Dropbox replacement?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2016, 07:45 PM
  3. Everything you need to know about Apple's developer betas
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2016, 04:30 PM
  4. How to download and install the MacOS Sierra developer beta
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2016, 03:51 PM
  5. Skype now allows for sharing of files, photos and videos of up to 300MB
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2016, 02:22 PM

Posting Permissions