Move or transfer only all the Screenshots from iPhone iOS 9.x to Windows PC?

crashnburn_in

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Move or transfer only all the Screenshots from iPhone iOS 9.x to Windows PC?

These few links/ answers do not satisfy my question because Screenshots folder was introduced only in iOS 9.x as per:

A separate album for screenshots might be the best surprise feature of iOS 9 | The Verge

Also, I found a lot of tutorials/ sites that talk about How to Delete all Screenshots - But I'd like to Copy/ Move them before Delete.

The simplest way to transfer photos from an iPhone to PC selectively (not sync-all)
Transferring photos from iPhone to windows computer

I do not wish for other pictures to go at the moment, just tons and tons of Screen shots that I've taken over the last 2 years.

They are taking up a lot of Phone space and I want them "moved/ transferred" to the Hard Drive on my Windows PC i.e. they are deleted from the Phone disk/ memory after safely Moving/ Transfering.

"NOT all pictures" and not having to choose pictures individually
But entire collection of ALL SCREENSHOTS/ Pictures in the Screenshots folder that are on my iPhone as a Folder or Collection to my Windows PC.
How?

FYI
Tech Specs:
iPhone 5 - iOS 9.3.1
iTunes 12.x
Windows 8.1

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a Windows PC so forgive me if my question is ignorant. Having said that, when you connect your iPhone to your Windows PC, do your folders display as they are on the iPhone? Anyway, if you have an iCloud account, login to the iCLoud website via your Windows PC's browser, select the iCloud Photo Library option, select "Albums" and then you should see your screenshots folder as depicted in the below screenshot. From there, you can simply download the pics from within that folder to your Windows PC.

image.jpeg

crashnburn_in

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I don't have a Windows PC so forgive me if my question is ignorant. Having said that, when you connect your iPhone to your Windows PC, do your folders display as they are on the iPhone? Anyway, if you have an iCloud account, login to the iCLoud website via your Windows PC's browser, select the iCloud Photo Library option, select "Albums" and then you should see your screenshots folder as depicted in the below screenshot. From there, you can simply download the pics from within that folder to your Windows PC.

View attachment 107248

I do not wish to upload Gigs of Photos to iCloud and then download them - I cant afford the time & ISP data.

Anyway to bypass uploading it via the Internet and then getting it back - Any direct within local network/ USB ways of doing so?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I do not wish to upload Gigs of Photos to iCloud and then download them - I cant afford the time & ISP data.

Anyway to bypass uploading it via the Internet and then getting it back - Any direct within local network/ USB ways of doing so?

If you do not see the contents of your camera roll in a window when you connect your device to your Windows PC then you should be able to install a USB Drive app, copy the pics over to it and then copy it from the app to your PC while connected via a USB cable.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods