iOS 9.3.3 now available

williamtuk

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced a bug with the flashlight/torch? Not 100% sure whether this only started after I upgraded to 9.3.3?

Several nights in a row turning the flashlight on (or off) will lock the phone up for a few seconds, and usually after that happens opening the control centre will show the flashlight as on even when it isn't? I've obviously rebooted but it returns almost immediately.

I'm wondering if it's something to do with Nightshift or possibly that I've recently installed the Swype third-party keyboard (although there shouldn't be anything in Control Center that triggers the keyboard.)

OniTamo30

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
It's funny through all these years how people talk about better/worse battery life after each update.. It's an iPhone dammit, of course it is going to have horrible battery life.
________

I installed 9.3.3 a week ago on my iPhone 6 and there's only a couple of improvements on my phone
- whatsapp notification sound finally appear every time (yay!)
- performance again on 9.3.1 level

I'll come back if I notice something else

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I've noticed a negative effect on battery life, definitely worse than even the betas (even though this is beta 5).

I have had a battery problem on my iPad Air 2 since iOS 9.0. Battery life has sucked. Before 9.0 I could get at least 3 days using my iPad at home and work (cell only at work). Since 9.0 I'm lucky to get 1 day of moderate use.

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I have had a battery problem on my iPad Air 2 since iOS 9.0. Battery life has sucked. Before 9.0 I could get at least 3 days using my iPad at home and work (cell only at work). Since 9.0 I'm lucky to get 1 day of moderate use.

I got my iPhone 6 around 3 months ago, so unfortunately I haven't been able to experience anything pre-iOS 9.0 (though I have heard similar sentiments, both in performance and in battery life).

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Night Shift never turns off at my scheduled time of 5 AM on my iPad Air.
Occasionally, it doesn't turn on at my scheduled time of 7:30 PM.
Works flawlessly on my iPhone 6S
Good Luck

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I was not receiving texts and my Apple Watch wasn't communicating with my phone properly. This was after I did a clean install of 9.3.3. I rebooted my watch and toggled iMessage off and on and it seemed to work fine.

Also, my Night Shift issue seemed to magically resolve itself.

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I was not receiving texts and my Apple Watch wasn't communicating with my phone properly. This was after I did a clean install of 9.3.3. I rebooted my watch and toggled iMessage off and on and it seemed to work fine.

Also, my Night Shift issue seemed to magically resolve itself.

Weird, same issues for me (as far as texts and calls) and I did a clean install of 9.3.3 as well (without a restore).