iOS 9.3.3 now available

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.3.2 Full public release now available

9.3.2 on SE running very smooth. Battery life seems a bit better.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Nothing has changed for me. Mostly works well. Still a few issues in Safari with "Done" and "Submit" buttons on sites being unresponsive. Also videos hardly ever play in Safari. This has been more an issue since updating to iOS 9.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I did a clean install of 9.3.1 literally a couple of days ago, and I experienced the landscape lag after the initial setup and before I went to reinstall apps (yes, I waited a while to let everything "settle")

I tested for the lag shortly after updating to 9.3.2. and it was gone.

It's kind of a pain but maybe a clean install of 9.3.2 will fix your issues?

Sorry. Just tried this. No lag, severe or otherwise.
I would suggest first a couple of hard resets and if you still see it then a clean install.

OniTamo30

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.3.2 now available

Any iPhone 6 users here? I'd love to read some opinions on 9.3.2.
I'm still on 9.3.1 because IMO it's the best iOS 9 iteration for the iPhone 6 by now, phone finally runs like a champ, that's why I'm not so much into risking it.. ☺️

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.3.2 now available

I have a 6. I just started getting the battery percentage bug where it will stay on percentage for a long time and then out nowhere drop like 4-5%. I also do not like how it will stay at 100% for a really long time and then drain fast. This happened on my 5s as well. I didn't have 9.3.1 on my 6 (just got it) but I had it on my 5s and I think I like 9.3.1 better. I think the drain is about the same, but the percentage bug is annoying because I'll feel like I'm getting better battery life, only to find I was wrong:concern:

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Yay! When I turn off my alarm in the morning the notification doesn't stay on my lock screen like in 9.3.2.

However, in 9.3.3, the Weather app background was stuck on nighttime even though the sun had been up for several hours...

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Updated my SE last night. Battery life looks worse to me today w/ 9.3.3 than yesterday w/ 9.3.2. Disappointed.

I should have figured this being a "security" updated that it was probably rushed.

My advice... Stay on 9.3.2 if you can.

Pale Wraith

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Updated my SE last night. Battery life looks worse to me today w/ 9.3.3 than yesterday w/ 9.3.2. Disappointed.

I should have figured this being a "security" updated that it was probably rushed.

I haven't noticed a difference in battery life but I'm on different device (6s Plus).

Phill_UK

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

You can't really comment on battery life having only updated less than 24 hours ago.

Also 9.3.3 wasn't just a security update either, and it certainly wasn't 'rushed'. There were 5 different beta versions prior to it's public release.

My advice... update to 9.3.3 now