I need a solution -

hakoreh

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I've asked this in several spots but no one has been able to help. If it's impossible just say so. Person A has iPhone 6 with iOS 9.x (most likely the latest). Person B has Android phone, software version irrelevant. They want to communicate at the very least via text based conversations, pictures and videos would be a plus. Here's the catch. Can't have anyone picking up the iPhone 6 and looking at texts or the app that we would be using to communicate. Android you can hide apps, I know officially you can't with iOS. I know there is a bug where you can get it to hide until a restart. Tried that didn't seem to work. I'm running out of options. Remember whatever the method is it has to work for both iOS and Android, and it doesn't have to both work the same, just be able to be hidden from view. If you're saying just add a password or passcode, there are people who have and will continue to have the passcode. So that's not an option. You can be creative. Thanks in advance.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The app, MyPhoto, works great for hiding photos and videos. I've used it for 4 years. You can lock the app with a key. Passcode each album. And there's a secret area to create albums that is also passcode. And you can use Touch ID.
MyPhoto Pro - Smart Photo Manager by TIDY INC
https://appsto.re/us/9tUtw.i

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2