iOS 9.3.2 Public Beta 4 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Garon

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
I wonder if Apple will release iOS 10 as a public beta. Wouldn't that be awesome?! I am looking forward to what new goodies and refinements they have in store. I feel like it will have more of a polish then big giant leap in firmware updating. Just a feeling I have... What are you guys thinking?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if Apple will release iOS 10 as a public beta. Wouldn't that be awesome?! I am looking forward to what new goodies and refinements they have in store. I feel like it will have more of a polish then big giant leap in firmware updating. Just a feeling I have... What are you guys thinking?

I'm sure they will. They did iOS 9.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

that would be sweet. Nice to test the new stuff :)

Bob Garon

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
iOS 9.3.2 Public Beta 3 released

I just noticed my night shift isn't working automatic or manually, anyone else having this issue?

Mine was turned off by the default after updating to the new beta 3, but I can definitely tell that color hue is not right. It's a lot more brownish then it was before. Prior to this beta update it was perfect in my opinion.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1461801265.484517.jpg

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Mine was turned off by the default after updating to the new beta 3, but I can definitely tell that color hue is not right. It's a lot more brownish then it was before. Prior to this beta update it was perfect in my opinion.

View attachment 105863

Mine isn't working at all, I can change the more/less warmer slider and the screen will change that color while my finger is still touching but the screen but once I take it off it goes back to normal

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Mine isn't working at all, I can change the more/less warmer slider and the screen will change that color while my finger is still touching but the screen but once I take it off it goes back to normal

I thought mine wasn't working either, so I turned it off completely and back on, before I noticed it was indeed working. I think it's subtle enough I just didn't see it. I'm on the newest beta, with a 6s.

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I thought mine wasn't working either, so I turned it off completely and back on, before I noticed it was indeed working. I think it's subtle enough I just didn't see it. I'm on the newest beta, with a 6s.

Okay I tried that and yes it does seem very subtle, one thing I did notice is I went into low power mode and it did NOT turn off the night mode

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Night shift is working fine on my 5s. The color hue might be slightly more brown. Kinda hard to tell.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iOS 9.3.2 Public Beta 3 released

Has anyone tried and got the assistive touch/animation hack to work? I can't get it to work anymore.

It wouldn't work for me with beta 2. I'll give it a try momentarily with the latest beta and get back to you.

UPDATE: I tried the hack with the latest beta and still can't get it to work. I'm going to assume Apple patched it.

PeterS

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Lot of posts in Apple Support Discussions about bluetooth dropping out in 9.3. Has anyone experienced improvement for this in 9.3.2?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Lot of posts in Apple Support Discussions about bluetooth dropping out in 9.3. Has anyone experienced improvement for this in 9.3.2?

Not that I have noticed. But haven't taken any calls in the car, and haven't noticed my watch showing as disconnected.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I've made numerous calls while connected via Bluetooth and I've yet to drop any. IOS 9.3.2 Beta 3 is rock solid on my iPhone.

Bob Garon

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
I agree? I've played music in my car from Google play music on my phone and everything plays very well without drops of any kind.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree also. I did have a problem with the iOS 9.2.1 beta with Bluetooth dropping. I did a restore which fixed it.

Ya know, restoring a device, especially setting it up as new, can be time consuming, but in my experience, getting my device working smoothly is always worth it...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices