That is not a bug. IOS doesn't know if you want to take a photo or video. To take a video, you would naturally use your microphone too. So, to prevent feedback coming from your audio, your audio is muted until you are finished with the camera app. This affects all camera apps that can also record video.

I don't remember my 5s doing that. Definitely none of my Android phones. I think it's a bug due to Live Photos
    05-02-2016 11:43 PM
    I don't remember my 5s doing that. Definitely none of my Android phones. I think it's a bug due to Live Photos
    Interesting. I thought all my camera apps faded out background audio when launched, but only the default camera app and when using the microphone. Good news is that background audio faded back in when I home buttoned out of the default camera app. My iPad does it too. It looks intended.
    05-03-2016 08:26 AM
    This happens whenever I try to rename a folder. The keyboard gets cut off.

What's your most annoying iOS 9.3 bug?-img_0012.jpg
    05-04-2016 10:54 AM
    Hello,

After updating to 9.3.2, FB Messenger no longer displays notifications on the lock screen, though this feature is turned on in Notification setting for Messenger. Basically everything was OK before the update, and NOT OK after the update Anyone else with this issue?
    05-19-2016 06:52 AM
    Update:
    I've noticed that when I receive 2 messages in messenger in a row, then both are displayed on the lock screen.
    Notification is not displayed when 1 message is received.

Regular SMS messages and iMessages are displayed fine on the lock screen. It seems this only affects FB Messenger, thus I'm not sure if it's IOS issue or APP issue.
    05-19-2016 08:48 AM
    This happens whenever I try to rename a folder. The keyboard gets cut off.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0012.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	176.6 KB 
ID:	106187
    I'm not seeing that. Try a hard reset.
    Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
    05-19-2016 10:05 AM
    That is not a bug. IOS doesn't know if you want to take a photo or video. To take a video, you would naturally use your microphone too. So, to prevent feedback coming from your audio, your audio is muted until you are finished with the camera app. This affects all camera apps that can also record video.
    According to Apple, it's for live photos and only affects the 6s and 6s Plus. But they did say if live photos are turned off, the music should play. But it doesn't. So if they are correct, then it is a bug.
    05-19-2016 10:23 AM
    I'm not seeing that. Try a hard reset.
    Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
    This ain't my first rodeo lol

This was on 9.3.1, 9.3.2 fixed it.
    Last edited by njlx2016; 05-20-2016 at 12:05 PM.
    05-19-2016 08:55 PM
    This ain't my first rodeo lol

This was on 9.3.1, 9.3.2 fixed it.
    I always include the directions because many new users here missed the rodeo.
    05-20-2016 12:51 PM
    Email is my worst. It doesn't matter which account ( gmail, yahoo, AOL ) it comes in some times and sometimes not. Gmail never fetches . AOL and Yahoo will push some time but not always. I use my phone as a business device and if I am expecting a email reply or whatever that may need immediate response and if it doesn't come through then I'm screwed. I also experience sporadic text messages. They may come through or not. I long for my old blackberry days when things showed up on the device before they did any where else. I may have to go to Android if Apple can't get this fixed. Maybe Apple is getting a little to big for their britches a little to fast. I hear the iPhone 7 will not have very many if any improvements. I long for the Steve Jobs days. This Cook guy is a joke. I will be happy to hear any thing to try to solve my problem other than the normal, restore as new, reboot or whatever
    06-24-2016 06:50 PM
    Bluetooth and Wifi dropping often. Also, in-car Bluetooth has issues as well.
    08-07-2016 02:52 PM
    I am really frustrated that the iTunes app doesn't show you that you've already purchased a song, movie, TV Show, and Ringtone like it does in the App Store.
    08-15-2016 09:18 AM
87 ... 234