Icloud empty but 2GB used!!
Hey guys, I upgraded my iPad pro and my 6s to 9.3 and everything is fine, but, I enabled my iCloud free storage and uploaded my phone photo's but my iCloud app is empty even though it say's I have used up 2GB!!
Any ideas folks?
- 04-02-2016, 06:19 AM #2
Re: Icloud empty but 2GB used!!
The iCloud Drive app is not for photo storage. It's not like Dropbox. It's mostly for managing documents. Your photos should be backed up in iCloud, if that's what you did. Did you use iCloud Photo Library? If so, they're there. But they do not show in the iCloud Drive app. iCloud is not a storage option. It's a back up option. It backs up what is currently on your device. So if you delete photos from your device, they also delete from iCloud.
- 04-02-2016, 03:13 PM #3
- 04-02-2016, 03:37 PM #4
- By Jeff Mendoza1 in forum iPhone SEReplies: 11Last Post: 04-06-2016, 02:03 PM
- By cbrown3 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2016, 09:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2016, 02:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2016, 08:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2016, 06:50 PM