After upgrading to iOS9, why do the Safari links in email not work and free the email?
When I click on a link in email, the jump to doesn't work and the email freezes. Is Apple working on a fix to this?
- 03-28-2016, 03:27 PM #2
- 03-28-2016, 07:20 PM #3iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
Re: After upgrading to iOS9, why do the Safari links in email not work and free the email?
Welcome to iMore!
You can read more by going here: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7506248
- 03-28-2016, 07:31 PM #4
- 03-28-2016, 07:53 PM #5
- 03-28-2016, 09:26 PM #6
- By Carraser23 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 03-30-2016, 10:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2016, 09:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2016, 06:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2016, 02:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2016, 02:12 PM