Working on the (Night Shift)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting use to this new feature in iOS 9.3. The hue when adjusted to your likely is actually very pleasing to the eye with noticeable less strain and I also seem to blink less when in bed

How many members are using it and what settings are you applying??

I choose Sunset to Sunrise but we know that a quick swipe up from the bottom allows us access at any time

Last edited:

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I started using it, and when setting it, the color shift was a bit jarring, but the next day I almost didn't realize that it had shifted colors.

I have it on a manual schedule because I have to get up and go to bed earlier than most people.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I really like Night Shift. I've been using it ever since it appeared in beta. I have it set to Sunset to Sunrise.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm a fan. While I question the validity of NightShift helping me sleep better it's definitely easier on the eyes. I've had it set sunset to sunrise since the public beta and it has worked well for me.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I really like Night Shift. I've been using it ever since it appeared in beta. I have it set to Sunset to Sunrise.

You seem to be the only other poster who realizes "sunrise to sunset" means you would have NightShift turned on during the day.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I really like Nightshift too. I've been using it since the betas. Mine is set just a little to the warm side past the default setting from 8pm to 7am.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I am liking Night Shift. I think Apple added a great feature here. I am using mine from 10pm - 5 am and have left it where Apple has set it for colour.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods