- 02-26-2016, 08:11 PM #3
- 02-27-2016, 07:27 PM #5
- 02-29-2016, 04:55 AM #6
- 02-29-2016, 08:49 AM #7
- 03-05-2016, 02:27 AM #8
- 03-08-2016, 12:00 PM #9
- 03-22-2016, 11:03 AM #11
Re: Apple Music
Hi Everyone, I wanted to piggy back on this thred and see if anyone has had issues with ratings of songs with Apple Music after the update to 9.3? Before 9.3, I could click on a songs title and it would flip and let me rate the song using the stars (1 to 5 stars). Now, after the update, when I click on a songs title to rate it, it now takes me to the album the song is on, or being pulled from. I can' seem to get the stars anymore for ranking. I was able once to click on a songs album cover and I saw the stars but now I can't that to show again.
I wanted to see if anyone else has come across this and/or can duplicate it? Thank you.
- 03-22-2016, 12:12 PM #12
- 03-22-2016, 12:13 PM #13
- 03-22-2016, 01:53 PM #14
Re: Apple Music
Ok, good to know. I thought it was just me as well. I've been working with Apple Support through twitter. They stated that it's something their testing out before making it one or the other (heart). But I noticed that if you're using Apple Music and add a song to your library, you can then get the star ratings by clicking on the album art work. But I guess we'll see if they fix it one way or the other with a new update.
- 03-22-2016, 02:17 PM #15
- 03-22-2016, 10:02 PM #16
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2016, 09:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2016, 09:25 AM
- By Bzow in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2016, 08:35 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2016, 08:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2016, 07:51 AM