photo editing app issues
For the last couple weeks I have noticed my pics are coming out all black when using the native editor and filters. When I go back to the editor, I can see the photo with the edits, but when I go back to the photo app it is all black so I end up reversing the changes and using camera + to edit. Anybody else with this issue? I have the 6splus if that matters.
- 01-26-2016, 02:32 PM #2
- 01-26-2016, 10:03 PM #4
- 01-27-2016, 01:03 PM #6
- 01-27-2016, 01:09 PM #7
Re: photo editing app issues
Thank you kindly for attempting to help! Maybe I'll just stick to editing in Camera+ for now, not ready to set up as new yet I thought maybe it was the use of the filter, but I just tried to do a basic edit with just contrast and color adjustments and the same thing black frame saved. Oh well, at least I have a workaround for now.
- 01-28-2016, 02:20 PM #9
- 08-26-2016, 07:14 AM #10
- By thatiPhoneUser34 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2016, 08:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2016, 10:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2016, 07:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2016, 05:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2016, 03:40 PM