iOS 9.3 beta 1 crazy fast

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
So I decided to install iOS 9.3 beta 1 on my 6plus and I was astonished to see how crazy fast it is compared to 9.2! Double pressing for o get to Multitasking doesn't have that weird stutter/lag and it doesn't lag when switching between apps very awesome release for a beta hopefully it's stays this way I terms of speed through out the beta releases.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Great to hear! Hopefully those stability and performance improvements that were promised with iOS 9 start making a truly noticeable difference.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded it on my 6s & it's definitely faster. I'm also loving the Blue Light Reduction option. Hopefully it's better for my eyes and helps me fall asleep faster when I'm on my phone in the dark. It's very relaxing

miket222

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
I downloaded it also.... Are any of you noticing that the battery life drains fast.. I started the day with a full charge and by noon, with minimal use I am down to 45%. Has happened the last couple of days....

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I just downloaded it on my 6s & it's definitely faster. I'm also loving the Blue Light Reduction option. Hopefully it's better for my eyes and helps me fall asleep faster when I'm on my phone in the dark. It's very relaxing

Yes I really like The Blue Light Reduction. I have mine set From Sunset to Sunrise and seems to be easier on my eyes.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Yes I really like The Blue Light Reduction. I have mine set From Sunset to Sunrise and seems to be easier on my eyes.

I have mine set the same way & it's definitely easier on the eyes It's my fave addition since I'm always in my phone in the dark.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Mms option has dissapeared? Won't let me send pictures or enable it I the message settings? Only over iMessage it will let me

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
So is the final version that was released today of 9.3 still fast like the beta? And does it best 9.2.1

After I run beta software I always do a factory reset and then do a full restore from backup.... 9.3 live is buttery smooth. I'm very much enjoying it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro