iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Spoke to soon lol. Today for some reason, the App Store is showing I have 1 update, but when I go to update there are no apps to update. Weird!

Do you have Facebook Messenger installed by any chance? I noticed that it was updated today and I have had issues updating it in the past. Best thing to do is wait, and eventually the app will update itself - as long as you are on WiFi and have automatic updates turned on in the iTunes and App Store settings.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Do you have Facebook Messenger installed by any chance? I noticed that it was updated today and I have had issues updating it in the past. Best thing to do is wait, and eventually the app will update itself - as long as you are on WiFi and have automatic updates turned on in the iTunes and App Store settings.

Yes I do. Maybe it has something to do with that, strange man. Thanks for the heads up!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yes I do. Maybe it has something to do with that, strange man. Thanks for the heads up!

I do too but no issues with updates.

1. Reboot
2. Force quit App Store

Those usually do the trick if the cache clear doesn't. Also uninstall the app if you can determine the one that is stuck but I don't think that's the case.

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I do too but no issues with updates.

1. Reboot
2. Force quit App Store

Those usually do the trick if the cache clear doesn't. Also uninstall the app if you can determine the one that is stuck but I don't think that's the case.

I've had that happen and had to do an uninstall and then re install the app. Normally fixes it

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I've had that happen and had to do an uninstall and then re install the app. Normally fixes it
Yup even I have followed this approach sometimes. However many a times, when there are new updates available, then it automatically corrects the count, that's what I have noticed.

collinscars

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Afternoon all: Has any body had any issues with picking up phone calls? I hit answer and it still cycles about two rings worth of vibrate through until it connects.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Afternoon all: Has any body had any issues with picking up phone calls? I hit answer and it still cycles about two rings worth of vibrate through until it connects.

I don't get many calls, but now that you mention it, earlier I had three that I had trouble connecting. Signal wasn't that good so I figured it was that.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

I haven't noticed an issue but I'll try to be mindful of it. Unlike @robertk328 people actually call me.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Mainly because Tapatalk didn't notify me that you responded until yesterday evening when I posted my last response! Apparently Tapatalk sandbagged my notification.
This is totally a PB7 issue!

Reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.