iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

user7c

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.3 Beta 6 for Public is live

Did you confirmed that you have a working internet connection? Your iphone may see the router but the router may not have access to the internet. Maybe fresh intall official 9.2.1 to confirm hardware before moving ahead. Can you define exactly what did you mean by your iphone "freeze". Please.

Junior33178

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Has any of you guys come across with this issue? It's called "camera lag" in Apple support community forums, but surprisingly no one mention having this in this forum and it seems critical for several iPhone 6s and iPhone 6S+ users, myself included. I've posted a comment days ago and some of you replied that nothing is wrong with the camera. I've been crossing fingers (after reporting this of course) for 9.3 to fix this but there's nothing yet in beta 6.
I'll post this link just to those who are interested in checking it out, any comment that could help will be very appreciated.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7260874?start=75&tstart=0

rizzo269

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site

Anyone experiencing any lockups or freezing on beta 6? Overall my phone seems faster than beta 5 but I've had a few instances where the phone locks up and I have to hold power and home to reset.

DX9

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site

Has any of you guys come across with this issue? It's called "camera lag" in Apple support community forums, but surprisingly no one mention having this in this forum and it seems critical for several iPhone 6s and iPhone 6S+ users, myself included. I've posted a comment days ago and some of you replied that nothing is wrong with the camera. I've been crossing fingers (after reporting this of course) for 9.3 to fix this but there's nothing yet in beta 6.
I'll post this link just to those who are interested in checking it out, any comment that could help will be very appreciated.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7260874?start=75&tstart=0

Never seen this once

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Anyone experiencing any lockups or freezing on beta 6? Overall my phone seems faster than beta 5 but I've had a few instances where the phone locks up and I have to hold power and home to reset.

No, sorry. Maybe try Reset All Settings?

Settings -> General -> Reset

Image1457900864.337294.jpg

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

I'm loving the wifi calling on VZW, especially in my home, where the service is spotty, but with all of these betas on 9.3, I get freezing in the native messaging app, and in safari.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I'm loving the wifi calling on VZW, especially in my home, where the service is spotty, but with all of these betas on 9.3, I get freezing in the native messaging app, and in safari.

Not seeing those issues with the freezing. I do know of one other person having issues clicking links in safari but so far haven't seen any iMessage complaints.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site

No freezing issues here at all. Maybe try setting up as new.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Maybe try Settings>General>Reset>Reset all settings? Worth a try If you haven't already tried this.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site

How is this beta running overall? I have been hesitant to install after my iCloud backups were not working awhile back. I am still on 9.2.1

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

How is this beta running overall? I have been hesitant to install after my iCloud backups were not working awhile back. I am still on 9.2.1
Miy experience has been very good. If my phone is any indication of the overall performance of this beta then it's ready for prime time. iCloud backups working, no longer having complication update issues with my watch (running watchOS 2.2 Beta 6). Battery life is superb, no complaints at all. I'm ready to get this thing wrapped up and move on to the next beta. I like living dangerously. :)

DX9

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site

Beta 6 has been awesome on my 6S Plus. Just perfect. I don't have a single problem. I loaded it the day it came out. Was only on 9.2 for 1 day before loading a beta. Love the night shift. Not a single problem at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2