iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

hVarun

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Re: 9.3 public beta is live!

Lag when using 3D Touch on 6s plus in landscape has gone for me.... Great response in the new beta 5... Anyone

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
re: iOS 9.3 Beta 6 for Public is live

Does 9.3 fix the horrible battery drain I have been experiencing? I updated to 9.2.1 about a month ago on my iPhone 6s+ and my battery life has taken a major hit.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

All is back to normal with 3rd party notifications. Also the double notifications have stopped.

My third party notifications have stopped up working. Neither Wunderground nor Beweather 2 will update now, were working fine yesterday, don't have time for the unpair re-pair bit today but I'll try it tomorrow to see if it helps. Running beta 5 on both the 6S Plus as well as the watch.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Does 9.3 fix the horrible battery drain I have been experiencing? I updated to 9.2.1 about a month ago on my iPhone 6s+ and my battery life has taken a major hit.

I haven't had any battery drain on any beta.

Junior33178

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I noticed no one mention in this thread a camera lag (after tap on camera icon it opens right away but it shows a black screen or frozen last image taken with camera during 2, 3 and sometimes 5 secs before show live viewfinder to take pictures) in iPhone 6S and 6S+, it got a little better in beta 5 but it happens in my iPhone 6S since I bought it ?Is anyone experiencing this problem and if someone do, does it got any better?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I noticed no one mention in this thread a camera lag (after tap on camera icon it opens right away but it shows a black screen or frozen last image taken with camera during 2, 3 and sometimes 5 secs before show live viewfinder to take pictures) in iPhone 6S and 6S+, it got a little better in beta 5 but it happens in my iPhone 6S since I bought it ?Is anyone experiencing this problem and if someone do, does it got any better?

I'm not experiencing any camera lag as of yet with my iPhone 6S Plus.

calibru

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

On my iPhone 6 iOS 9.3 beta 5 is horrible . My phone has lag , stutters and it's very slow ...battery seems good so far ..

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Mine is ok -- launching from the lock screen and from the camera app are both fine.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

My third party notifications have stopped up working. Neither Wunderground nor Beweather 2 will update now, were working fine yesterday, don't have time for the unpair re-pair bit today but I'll try it tomorrow to see if it helps. Running beta 5 on both the 6S Plus as well as the watch.

Mine are still working. I'm on beta 5 on my 6s+, but 2.1 on the watch.

Dazrfc93

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

Downloaded and can't say I'm having any issues at all. Apple watch working as normal and had it a few days now

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Downloaded and can't say I'm having any issues at all. Apple watch working as normal and had it a few days now

Well for whatever reason they've started working again. I'm positive they weren't working earlier. Or were they? :cant-watch:

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Is anyone else experiencing improved battery life with 9.3 beta 5? For the past two days my battery life has been around 70 percent at the end of the day. Before installing beta 5 it would be at 30 percent by the end of the day. I haven't changed my usage habits.

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

Is anyone else experiencing improved battery life with 9.3 beta 5? For the past two days my battery life has been around 70 percent at the end of the day. Before installing beta 5 it would be at 30 percent by the end of the day. I haven't changed my usage habits.

Mine has been much better not 70% better more like 50% but I do use a lot of music and GPS apps. Normally I'm in low power mode by the end of the day

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Mine has been much better not 70% better more like 50% but I do use a lot of music and GPS apps. Normally I'm in low power mode by the end of the day

For me it's nice not having to worry about charging my phone later on in the day. 😏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods