iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

iOSConvert2k14

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: 9.3 public beta is live!

iMoreAppImg_20160124_003921.jpgiMoreAppImg_20160124_003928.jpg

Photos app still killing my battery life. 6 hours in the background today and almost a full day this past week. Sigh. Hoping next round addresses this. Sent feedback to Apple.

eksoccer99

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site

View attachment 101427View attachment 101428

Photos app still killing my battery life. 6 hours in the background today and almost a full day this past week. Sigh. Hoping next round addresses this. Sent feedback to Apple.

Might want to check if you have iCloud Photo Library syncing all the time. Mine is off and the photos app isn't at the top.
7e6249453a73dd9713c8c50dbccdc046.jpg

kaymc

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site

I'll admit I haven't trawled through the entire thread, but has anyone else noticed issues with Siri responsiveness since installing 9.3? It doesn't seem to process my voice 2 out of 3 times, and when it does, it's much, much slower.

My phone or general issue?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I'll admit I haven't trawled through the entire thread, but has anyone else noticed issues with Siri responsiveness since installing 9.3? It doesn't seem to process my voice 2 out of 3 times, and when it does, it's much, much slower.

My phone or general issue?

I use Siri almost every day, and it's been performing as it should for me to this point with iOS 9.3 beta 1.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

All of a sudden News on my Spotlight page doesn't load anymore. I think it started last night.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

All of a sudden News on my Spotlight page doesn't load anymore. I think it started last night.

Remove the News app from the list of recently used apps and then reboot. Afterwards, check to see if the news will then load via the Spotlight page.

trifster

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 101427View attachment 101428

I have submitted 4 battery life bugs as well. Glad i'm not the only one with this issue. I have a 2nd work iPhone 6 so its not catastrophic if my 6S dies but its now a charge 3x a day device where i'd get a full 14-16hr day and go to sleep with 30% in the bank. I have a small 2200mAh backup battery recharger with me at all times now. 9.3 Beta 2 can't come fast enough. I'd hate to go to 9.2.1. Already in love with Family App approvals with TouchID again!! Thank goodness its back!

trifster

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site

Good point.

If you recently enabled it, it's probably uploading. Make sure you're on wifi :)

I've had iCloud Photo Library on in 9.2 before upgrading. I restored back to 9.2 then upgraded again. Same Photos app draining battery both times. Pretty reproduce-able. I didn't try to toggle it off though. I'll suffer until Beta 2 or go back to 9.2. On WiFi all the time.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site

Holidays aren't showing up in the Calendar app. I can see the subscribed calendar and I have it checked but it doesn't show up in any calendar view. Anyone else having the same issue?

I also experienced no headlines in the Spotlight Suggestions page. A reboot fixed the issue.

I'm considering reverting back to 9.2.1, too many bugs in this beta.

Last edited:

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site

Holidays aren't showing up in the Calendar app. I can see the subscribed calendar and I have it checked but it doesn't show up in any calendar view. Anyone else having the same issue?

I also experienced no headlines in the Spotlight Suggestions page. A reboot fixed the issue.

I'm considering reverting back to 9.2.1, too many bugs in this beta.

Make sure the checkbox next to the Holidays calendar is checked in Calendars.

drummerjb

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site

I've been noticing that myself the last couple of days. This morning I told Siri to start a timer as I made some coffee and my watch came back saying "Neither iPhone nor Apple Watch can activate Siri". I've since done a hard and tried; still to no avail. So you're not alone in this.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I've been noticing that myself the last couple of days. This morning I told Siri to start a timer as I made some coffee and my watch came back saying "Neither iPhone nor Apple Watch can activate Siri". I've since done a hard and tried; still to no avail. So you're not alone in this.

Please use the quote option so that readers can know to whom you're replying. Thanks.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Majority of ppl here do, including myself. These beta releases have been very stable for the most part to test on your daily driver.

Are these public betas the same as developer betas? Or are they more refined?

I plan on downloading iOS 9.3 beta on my daily driver :p

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

Are these public betas the same as developer betas? Or are they more refined?

I plan on downloading iOS 9.3 beta on my daily driver :p

They're basically the same. Developers just get theirs a day or so earlier. U should get the beta tho, it's very stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro