iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

hVarun

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Re: 9.3 public beta is go!

It did not heat much during install for me....It's snappier right from the reboot.... Can feel the difference... As far as battery goes will have to wait and update...:)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Too early to tell for me. Seems to have settled down. I'll know more tomorrow

That's good! It was warm at first but as I said. It was 1.4gb of data to download and process on a handheld device. Mine has gotten warm from downloading a ton of music with iTunes Match before. Goes swag after its done :)

@devilishbanker - battery seems to be fine so far!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Thinking about jumping on this PB. Any irritating, notable bugs that would cause issues for daily use?

I haven't noticed any bugs outside of a few crashes from the Tapatalk beta app, but that appears to have been fixed with today's update. By the way, I'm running iOS 9.3 as my daily driver on my iPhone 6S Plus.

Alienware_51

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site

I haven't noticed any bugs outside of a few crashes from the Tapatalk beta app, but that appears to have been fixed with today's update. By the way, I'm running iOS 9.3 as my daily driver on my iPhone 6S Plus.

Thank you for the feedback! I'll give it a shot today!

Dazrfc93

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

Can anyone answer my question on why when I hit the download profile button on the beta page nothing happens?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Does the iPhone 6 now have 3D touch?

3D Touch involves more than just software. There are actually additional sensors built into the display on the 6s and 6s Plus that make 3D Touch possible. Therefore the iPhone 6 and anything before it will never support 3D Touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox