iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwelch

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: 9.3 public beta is live!

Is 'Hey Siri' working for anyone? I was in the car earlier and couldn't get it to initiate from the phone. When checking setting the 'Hey Siri' option was turned off and grayed out so I cant turn it back on...

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

Is 'Hey Siri' working for anyone? I was in the car earlier and couldn't get it to initiate from the phone. When checking setting the 'Hey Siri' option was turned off and grayed out so I cant turn it back on...

Mines working, the only issue I'm having is with my audio jack being used the touch ID isn't working anyone having an issue with this?

cwelch

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site

Nevermind, I mistakenly had low power mode on and the feature is disabled then

Ben13

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site

I used to have a Share Extention in Safari where i could "Add to News." That's gone now, where did it go? Anyone else missing it? It was making my Apple News Experience SO much better!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Same here with the watch not receiving notifications except for texts. Kind of defeats the purpose of owning the watch with this beta.

It's not universal because I'm receiving all notifications on my Watch, whether email, iMessage, SMS messages, reminders, etc.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

It's not universal because I'm receiving all notifications on my Watch, whether email, iMessage, SMS messages, reminders, etc.

Those are all Apple apps, or are there any 3rd party? I got texts (dual notifications like you did) but other alerts that rely on 3rd party apps did not.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Those are all Apple apps, or are there any 3rd party? I got texts (dual notifications like you did) but other alerts that rely on 3rd party apps did not.

Both. I get alerts from the Outlook for iOS app, Storm, Tapatalk, Slack, Evernote, ESPN and the Yahoo Sports app. Those are the apps I get alerts from almost on a daily basis, and they all are received first on my Watch and then a second or 2 later on my iPhone. I did notice yesterday that some of the alerts only went to my Watch. I'll pay closer attention to it today while at work.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Had this issue initially with latest developer betas on both watch and phone, rebooted watch and all was solved. Getting all 3rd party notifications just fine now.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Had this issue initially with latest developer betas on both watch and phone, rebooted watch and all was solved. Getting all 3rd party notifications just fine now.

I tried un-pairing and re-pairing with no luck. Hope it gets fixed soon.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

I tried un-pairing and re-pairing with no luck. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Sorry to hear that, it's odd that what works for one doesn't work for another. But all complications are fine and all native and 3rd party notifications are coming through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox