iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: 9.3 public beta is live!

Developer beta 3 is out today - so far, public beta - not so much...
I'm hoping the public beta includes a quick hotfix for some of the bugs observed already in the developer thread. I switched my profile back to public to see what comes down in a couple of days.

Phill_UK

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

a0349d6997bf240d313a77594a2f054c.jpg

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site

I just downloaded and installed the new public beta version. Yes, I see the clock issue. When you unlock the phone the clock doesn't show up at the top. How the heck did this escape quality control?

As for performance, it's a lot better than Beta 2. Beta 2 was a dog. It ran like hot crap on my iPhone 6 Plus, there was lag everywhere. Pulling the notification shade down resulted in lag in the user interface. Opening apps was also slower. Overall, Beta 2 was crap whereas Beta 3 is much better despite the bugs.

I submitted a bug report in the Feedback app.

Last edited:

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

I just downloaded and installed the new public beta version. Yes, I see the clock issue. When you unlock the phone the clock doesn't show up at the top. How the heck did this escape quality control?

As for performance, it's a lot better than Beta 2. Beta 2 was a dog. It ran like hot crap on my iPhone 6 Plus, there was lag everywhere. Pulling the notification shade down resulted in lag in the user interface. Opening apps was also slower. Overall, Beta 2 was crap whereas Beta 3 is much better despite the bugs.

I submitted a bug report in the Feedback app.

I just noticed the clock bug myself after you said something, thankfully it came up but I agree, how this got past QC is beyond me.

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

Was that a response to my question? So you are saying that if you go all the way to the left, to open Spotlight Search and Spotlight News, if you click on an article listed in the Spotlight News, the news actually opens in Safari?

No.

Sorry yes it was and yes mine works

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site

Haven't encountered anything yet. Just wondering if there was any notable difference
No difference, only a few more new bugs that were introduced, the most obvious being the missing clock after unlocking (note it does not happen every time). The rest seems to all be the same as Beta 2.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

Just finishing installing it. I have the time bug. Really don't care though. I didn't notice it until looking here. Haven't noticed anything else. A lot better than beta 2 was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods