iOS 9.3 Beta 1 released for Developers...

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Think we will see public beta tomorrow?
Unlikely. Since 9.2.1 is not out of beta, it would create a conflict. I've opted to download the IPSW image from the Net.

FYI, for those that have the IPSW image, you can do an in-place upgrade without the need to do a full restore by holding down "Shift" clicking on the "Check for Update" button in iTunes, then selecting the IPSW image.

Last edited:

nck20

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
When I do this on my MacBook (Option + Check for Update) I get an error telling me that my device isn't compatible with the firmware.
The strange thing is, is that I've downloaded the correct IPSW. Can somebody help me?

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
When I do this on my MacBook (Option + Check for Update) I get an error telling me that my device isn't compatible with the firmware.
The strange thing is, is that I've downloaded the correct IPSW. Can somebody help me?
What device and what is the file name you downloaded?

fatalpuls3

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Ok NightShift, minor coolness factor but what we really have been wanting, or maybe just me is dark theme. Why cant we have light and dark theme system wide. I really wish they would just let this be a real thing

wezra

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering about that myself. 9.2.1 just came out in Beta... I thought it a stretch to simply dump it and jump to 9.3. I am on the public beta and have been checking for the past day and no sign of 9.3 public beta. I also think its just too soon for that to happen. I could always be wrong... after all, I thought Clemson had Alabama by the neck last night!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Had a weird privacy issue with the iPad Air 2. Nothing was in the app or had permissions to anything previously set as yes. Cant duplicate on the iPhone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering about that myself. 9.2.1 just came out in Beta... I thought it a stretch to simply dump it and jump to 9.3. I am on the public beta and have been checking for the past day and no sign of 9.3 public beta. I also think its just too soon for that to happen. I could always be wrong... after all, I thought Clemson had Alabama by the neck last night!

Clemson did have 'Bama by the neck, but 'Bama escaped the chokehold...:)

gpo1956

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Clemson did have 'Bama by the neck, but 'Bama escaped the chokehold...:)

Wow, what a game. I had watched Clemson a couple of times and had not thought much of them. After the two playoff games, I'm sold on them. They could be just as good or better next year. They are almost a complete team. They get their specials teams problems addressed and watch out!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2