- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Wrong iOS for my ipad4
Hi, my ipad 4 is working fine, but it has a sim card slot, but the software don't recognize it, so I have the iOS of a wifi ipad in a wifi+cellular ipad, how is that possible ?
some info :
- the model is A1460 (found it in the back of the ipad), but the software said A1458 (found it in general/About/Legal/Regulatory)
- The serial number is the same.
- I bought it as used, in the internet.
I want to know how is that possible and why.
- 01-02-2016, 04:09 PM #2
- 38,428 Posts
Re: Wrong iOS for my ipad4
I don't know, but do this: Put your iPad in recovery or DFU mode. Connect it to your computer and then initiate the computer's iTunes app. iTunes should detect your device in recovery. Select to restore and update it. Whatever iOS version is suppose to be on your iPad will get installed.
- 01-03-2016, 02:13 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2016, 01:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2016, 12:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2016, 01:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2016, 01:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2016, 12:25 PM